|CROQ #8 is out!
||[Feb. 16th, 2007|10:26 pm]
CROQ #8 is out!
* Cover Illustration by Cara Buchalter Emanuel of Octavine Illustration
* Where's Craftie
* The View Behind the Table: Behind the Scenes at Bazaar Bizarre
* Craft Congress Set to Hold Session
* What We've Been Working On
* Anything But Plain: Tara MacKay
* Zine Reviews
* Don't Let Your Crafty Resolutions Get You Down
* Roller Derby: Back With a DIY Vengeance!
* Charity Crafting: An Exercise in Vanity?
* Getting Started With Credit Cards
* Inventory: The Necessary Evil?
* The Good Indie Boss: Dye Safety
* On Giving Valentines
* 10 Cheap Dates Worth Going On
* Handy-Craft: Infused Bath Salts Using Common Kitchen Ingredients
* How to redecorate with almost $0
* Rockin' the Wristlet
* Weave Up Some Pipecleaners
* Recycled Bottle Cap Pincushion
* Duct Tape Crafts: Instant Crafty Gratification!
* The Crafty Scientist At Large: Crafty New Year's Resolutions, 2007 Edition
* Getting Crafty With Kids: Handcrafts in the Curriculum
* CROQ Kids: DIY Bird Mixes & Feeders
* CROQ Mama: Altered T-Shirts are Kids' Stuff!
* Sewing With Alyssa
* Craptastic Crafts from the Groovin' 70s: Disco Macrame
* Show Your Door Some Love With This Valentine Wreath
* Quinoa--the Supergrain right in your cabinet!
* Black-eyed Peas: Hip Hoppin' John
* Spaghetti Squash: Pasta? Vegetable? Tasty? YES!
* Two Quick 'n Easy Recipes!
* Make Candy for Valentine's Day
* I Heart Yo-Yos
CROQ #8 is 52 pages, 1/2 size, color cover and interior printing on white pages.